Thursday, April 24, 2014

Girl meets (blog) world... again!

Well, HELLO! :)



It's been a long time.

For those of you who don't know me, I used to blog over at BrownEyedBell(e)

I have been growing and learning more about myself and I am so excited to finally have time to start blogging again and sharing my every day (mis)adventures with you!

Let me give you a little bit of background about myself. 

I'm currently living life in sunny central Florida with ambitions to move to the not as sunny state of Michigan. You may be asking yourself if I am crazy. Not quite. Crazy in love, yes. I have been told I have a heart of gold and that I am too kind. I don't believe there is a such thing as "too kind" in fact, I believe the world needs MORE kindness. That is what The Dandelion Effect is all about. I want to spread kindness, I want to be a positive influence on this world that we live in, I want the footprints that I leave to SHINE. And I want to encourage you to do the same. It's possible to change the world. But guess what? 

Change must start from within. We must be the change we wish to see in this world. 

I'm ready for the challenge? How about you? 

This will be a personal blog documenting my everyday adventures as well as my eventual move from sunny Florida to the often snowy Michigan. As soon as I get my readership up to where it was before I will be resuming my Thankful Thursday link ups. I am just so excited and I hope to meet new friends who can join me on this roller-coaster of a life that we are all living.



No comments:

Post a Comment