Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thankful Thursday V9

It's my favorite time of the week! Time to give thanks for all the wonderful things I have going on in my life. Well, I give thanks everyday, but, time to share the things I am thankful for with you all!

This week I am thankful for:

* An answered prayer. You guys, did you know, God is so, so good? I hope so! Because he is. All the time. Last Wednesday I made a 7 month goal of mine public on facebook. I said that within 7 months I wanted to pay off a few credit cards, sell my car around income tax time when I feel it will be the most profitable to sell, and then by me a new car. Then, I prayed for God to open a door and show me what I needed to do to make this happen. And you know what? He did. Within hours. I had just dropped my friend off at the airport and was heading home when I sent that prayer up. I had only been home about an hour when my boss called with an amazing opportunity for me. It involved a temporary relocation, but, you know what? I'm taking that leap because I feel that was the door God opened for me. So, this weekend I ship off to the Toledo, Ohio area for the next few months. I am so very excited and just so thankful to serve such an awesome God!


^^ Monday began the juror selection for Arnulfo's case. Justice will be served. For those of you not familiar with the situation, Arnulfo is one of my friends brothers. He was slain in the line of duty December 2011. My friend actually just graduated the police academy herself and will be working for the same department her brother did. #familypride

^^ tights! a friend of mine got me addicted. SO COMFY! and can be work at work or gym!!

 ^^ I am going to miss my furbabies while in Ohio!

^^ what what?! Is that some muscle starting to show?!

* new bra's! I rarely splurge on bra's, but, it was about that time. Victoria's Secret sent me some awesome coupons so I took full advantage of them. I had to get remeasured and all that good stuff since I have been losing weight with this whole clean eating thing. 

Those are a few things I am thankful for this week? What about you? Leave me a quick comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment