Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome to Maumee

Welcome to,

^^ my 1st view of Toledo

The time has came, I am officially an Ohioan... until November that is. 

As I mentioned last week, I took a promotion at work that has brought me to beautiful Maumee, Ohio. It's a more upscale ritzy little suburb of Toledo. I feel like I am driving around little suburbia. All the houses are so quaint and gorgeous. Man oh man, how I love traveling. There is just so much out there to explore.

I flew out here with my boss on Sunday. She is here for 10 days with me to help me get my new call center set up. Basically, we are starting this call center from the bottom and working our way up. We came into an empty call center, zero employees. So, I will be hiring and training my entire staff. And I need to seat 60 research assistants each night. I am up for the challenge!



We flew up American Airlines and had a wonderful experience. Their flight attendants were on par with everything! We were in row 3 which was awesome because we got to get off the plane first. My lunch was cajun shrim and grits. Mmm mmm, good!

 ^^ my lunch
 ^^ my bosses lunch

It was around 10pm by the time we finally got settled into our hotel, and we started our week off at the center at 9am. Yesterday and today have just been cleaning and organizing days. The real fun starts tomorrow when I get a delivery of 60 laptops, and it's time to get them all hooked up and ready to dial live. My center will be 100% cell dialing. By law, it is illegal to dial cells from an automated dialer, so, all my stations will be hand dial. With this being said friends, don't forget, if you get a call to do a quick survey, DO IT! We really want your opinions. And your survey could be the difference of an employee getting sent home early or working their whole shift.

I just wanted to do a quick check in with a few photo's. More to come soon, as you can imagine, things have been hectic since this move came on pretty quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment