Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday V3

Ack! I missed a week last week :(

Things have been hectic around theses parts. Lots of overtime at work as we are unprecedentedly busy. That's a good thing though.

As I mentioned before, despite some hard times, I am doing my best to remain optimistic. The world needs more positivity! On top of my dishwasher, washer, and transmission control modular on my car going out, this week it was the pool pump...or I guess I should say motor. Goodness gracious! When it rains, it pours. But you know what? My God is bigger than my storm. He has my back. And, because of that, I AM BLESSED.

This week I am thankful for:

* a new dishwasher. The part for mine was going to be $150. Yuck. A friend of mine had two (long story) and the one she gave me fit perfectly, as if it was meant to be!

* a working washing machine. The part I ordered on Amazon did it!

 Banana pecan whole wheat pancakes with my Daddy on Father's Day

A little get together with some friends from high school, some I hadn't seen in YEARS.

* that my car part FINALLY came in yesterday. Here's to hoping this is the fix I need.

* Lot's of overtime. I have been going through some stressful changes and work has helped keep my mind busy.

 Chicken Wings & 22 Jump Street on a Friday night!

Constant reminders that God is good!

* Online yardsale sites on facebook. Always helping me make extra cash quick.


What do YOU have to be thankful about this week? I hope to have my link up tools soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment