Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday V6


We made it through another week friends :)
It seems like I will post a Thankful Thursday post, and then, before I get a chance to blog anymore, it's Thursday again. I promise, I will post more frequently. Life has been chaotic, as I am sure you can relate.

This week I am thankful for:

^^ the ability to work from home. I don't always get to work from home, but, when I do, it is amazing

^^ my furbabies! They are always on guard.

^^ A perfect Sunday. I swapped days with a co-worker so I could attend the 2nd annual Memorial BBQ Cookoff in memory of one of my best friends fiances, JD Clyatt who was killed by a drunk driver September 2012. I started my day off by going to church with two of my friends that visited my church for the 1st time and then we all went to the BBQ event. They had a live band, water slides, food, and kickball. It was a blast. We left a little early to catch the ending of the world cup. And after all that, I drove out to Orlando to visit with my cousin in the hospital.

^^ the way little kids can instantly change your day with beautiful art work <3

^^ A Friday night in with some amazing girls. One of my best friends celebrated her 30th and wanted something low key so I offered to host something at my house. I had a friend of mine make Mexican rice and tamales, I made fresh guacamole, and we got a recipe off of pinterest for Strawberry Lime Moscato and we were good to go! It was a great night...We ended it at Chili's with a sweet tooth.

^^ an amazing deal on baby clothes for my 1st niece! If you have a Once Upon a Child near you, I strongly suggest you check it out. They are amazing. I received an email that ALL of their clearance was on sale for a $1 SOOO, I bought all of the above for $19.79. You can't beat that. The only item I bought that wasn't clearance was the black onsie that is in Spanish. I couldn't pass it up, AND, even NOT on sale, it was $2.50. SCORE!

 ^^ My cousin doing so well after her kidney transplant. What a miracle of life <3


^^ I believe this is my soul song. I absolutely adore it. I have had my heart broken a few times, but no matter what, I still believe in love. I know that one day it will come knocking on my door. And the video? It was shot during a missions trip to Honduras. Check out Hearts 2 Honduras to learn more. My passion is ministry in Mexico and I hope to travel their in the next year.

I hope each of you have some wonderful things to be thankful for this week as well!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear things about going well for your cousin!! She looks great! There really is so much to be thankful for -- I love these posts :)

    ReplyDelete