Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday V7

This Thankful Thursday post is going to be a little different as in it will have no pictures, just quick and to the point. Hopefully you all will still enjoy reading what I have to be thankful for from this past week :)

This week I am thankful for:

* the changes in my body.  In the past 6 weeks or so I have lost a total of 15lbs and 5% body fat! I am super stoked about this. I go to the gym at least 5x a week, but, I attribute this change mostly to a change in my diet. I have been doing the Crossfit Block Diet which is basically clean eating and I have noticed a difference in the way I look, and more importantly, the way I feel. I love it! Which really motivates me to keep it up.

* online accountability and support groups. I have quite a few friends who have expressed interest in eating clean after seeing the changes I have made. I want to help them and motivate them as much as possible so I created an online group via facebook for us to use to motivate and support each other. So far, we have about 10 members and I am very excited about this and thankful that I have been able to inspire others to want to lead a healthier lifestyle.

* Maxi dresses. As crazy as it sounds, I just wore my 1st Maxi dress last week and it was so comfortable. I didn't realize what I was missing out on!

* Free mattresses. I needed an extra mattress for a spare bedroom and out of no where one of my friends texted me asking "hey, do you need an extra mattress for your spare bedroom? I have two I need to get rid of" And just liked that I acquired a free full and queen size mattress and box spring. I only needed one, so I paid it forward with the other.

* Precious babies being born! One of my favorite bloggers, Kaelah over at The Clueless Girl just gave birth to a precious baby boy yesterday! Check her blog out in the next few days as I am sure there will be cuteness overload. Congratulations to Kaelah & Mike!

* Friends that are knowledgeable about cars. A gasket went out on my car again causing it to leak coolant. The same gasket went out exactly a year ago. I am so thankful to have a friend that I trust to do all the work on my car. I know Ol' Blue is in good hands.

* Time spent with D & C! They came over on Friday night for Chicken Bacon Pizza, WaWa Cookies, and a good Rom-Com. There was lots of much needed laughs. 

* This up-coming weekend. I know it hasn't passed yet, but, I am already thankful as I know it will be AMAZING as I have one of my best friends flying in TONIGHT from the DC area. We have a fun filled weekend planned while she is here and I am just over the moon to see her!  

That's my list for the week! What about you? Have a blessed weekend friends. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment